2022 European Compliance & Ethics Institute
Join the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics for their 10th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute, which will be taking place both in-person and virtually to learn about the challenges facing the European and global compliance and ethics community. Hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, hear strategies to mitigate risk, and improve your organisation’s compliance program.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers
This year, SCCE is holding the European Compliance & Ethics Institute both in-person and virtually. Attend in-person and you also have the option to attend virtually at a discounted rate.
In-person: 14-16 March 2022 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Get three days of access to 50 educational sessions
- Take an optional CCB certification exam offered on the last day
- Network face-to-face with attendees, speakers, and solution providers
- Connect with other attendees through SpeedNetworking (Pre-registration required)
- Network with peers and colleagues during our 10th Anniversary Networking Reception
- Add the virtual conference to your in-person registration for a discounted rate of $125 for members or $175 for non-members
Virtual: March 22-23 March 2022
- Get two days of access to 30 educational sessions
- Experience our robust virtual platform that allows you to engage during live sessions via chat, take notes, ask questions of the speakers, and network virtually with fellow attendees
- Learn more about CCB’s remote proctored exam option
If you are interesting in learning more about the in-person or virtual SCCE event, you can click on this link and download the brochure to read more about the agenda. You can also register directly.