2022 European Compliance & Ethics Institute
Join the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics for their 10th Annual European Compliance & Ethics Institute, which will be taking place virtually to learn about the challenges facing the European and global compliance and ethics community. Hear from today’s compliance and ethics leaders on the latest solutions to your challenges, hear strategies to mitigate risk, and improve your organisation’s compliance program.
ECEI’s educational sessions will provide you with the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs).
Hot topics for 2022
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and data protection
- Implementing global trade compliance
- Risk management
- Conflict of interest
- Healthcare compliance
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- In-house and outside counsel
- Audit managers/officers
- Information and privacy officers
- Regulators and other government personnel
- Risk managers
- Corporate executives and leaders
- Researchers and policy makers
- Human resource managers
Virtual: March 22-23 March 2022
- Get two days of access to 30 educational sessions
- Experience our robust virtual platform that allows you to engage during live sessions via chat, take notes, ask questions of the speakers, and network virtually with fellow attendees
- Learn more about CCB’s remote proctored exam option
If you are interesting in learning more about the in-person or virtual SCCE event, you can click on this link and download the brochure to read more about the agenda. You can also register directly.